A man from Michigan has lost his garage putting fireworks in fire against bees

0
563

Fireworks shot into the sky from the burning garage. By the time firefighters arrived, the building was completely engulfed in flames. As the flames spread, the fireworks, which were stored in the garage, started to explode. Grand Blanc fire crews called in two other departments to help. Smoke from the fire could be seen for miles. No one was injured and the fire was contained to the garage and a neighboring fence, sparing the home on the property.

firefighters-at-work
Grand Blanc firefighters at the garage in flames

Tingley was home with his wife and daughter at the time of the fire. “It is depressing losing a place where we had a lot of fun, but everyone is safe and that’s the main thing,” he said. The story became soon viral on Twitter and others shared their thoughts. “He could’ve just called the pest control or bought a spray can of bee spray.” someone said. “”No one was injured”… but the bees!! Plenty of beekeepers in the country would have been happy to take care of them.,” other complained. “He could’ve just called the pest control or bought a spray can of bee spray” one more wrote. After all, Mr.Tingley remained a man with some humor sense.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here