A French couple who underestimated the desert deceased of heat related illness in American West

0
661

Ms. Steiner had been planning the trip for over a year and had discussed it frequently at the office. It was like a dream for him and his wife. But a dangerous dream, with a tragic end. Sheriff Benny House of Otero County told to the media that the deceased couple was found near two empty 20-ounce water bottles. The tragedy shocked their co-workers. Ms.Steiner was always considered very organized and very protective of her son. Temperatures in the area where they was can sometimes exceed 100 degrees and there are only white sand dunes with no water. Sheriff House said the family had not signed in on a register at the entrance to the trail. A preliminary autopsy report by the New Mexico Office of the Medical Investigator indicated that the couple died of a heat-related illness.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here