A family from Luisiana has flammable water at the sink

0
1346

What it is sure, already, is the fact that the water can burn. They made a such experience holding a flame next to the faucet and the fire blew up. Some other effects prove that this is a serious problem requiring attention and prudence. The 17 year old girl of the family was faint while she did the dishes and fortunately it was a good chance that her dad found her when she was unresponsive.
The Anadark Petroleum Corporation denied any connection between their actions and the flammable water. Without a cause and a guilty officially found, the Parkers have a real problem and first they must switch to bottled water for their daily needs.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here