House explosion due natural gas in Westminster, Colorado

0
1035

According to reports from the scene, two people were injured. Present witnesses described the location like a disaster produced by tornado. Other people had impression that it was a bomb or a terrorist or maybe a plan had crashed.

The Westminster Fire Department spokeswomen Diana Wilson confirmed that a gas leak is suspected to be the cause. Those living in the affected area and proximity have smelled gas before the explosion.
The Fire Department try to find the cause investigating circumstances.

After the explosion, several measures was taken to secure the zone and for people safety. Several blocks were temporarily evacuated. After some time evacuation orders was lifted. Power and gas services has been turned off as a precautionary measure as the specialists investigate the scene.

One of the damaged houses was owned by Ms. Monique Gallegos. She was able to save her 70 year mother,

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here