Women from India buy more firearms

0
1638

This is a response to the rising rates of robbery and sexual harassment. Faith in police is low because of the high number of attacks.  Women also take classes to learn how to shoot as they consider it is their right to be able to defend themselves.

Business is very good for gun sellers all over India. According to them only 12% of their buyers get a gun for security reasons and the rest of the 88% get a gun because of their status. Numbers show that 31300 fire arms licenses were issued to women in the Punjab alone (due to their martial art history and local wealth).

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here