Headlines:

A customer claims having an unpleasant experience with his iPhone XS Max

A man from Columbus, Ohio claims that his less than one-month old iPhone XS Max caught fire and exploded in his pants pocket earlier in December.

Josh Hillard, says he initially noticed a strange smell emanating from his rear pant pocket, before feeling a “large amount of heat” allegedly burn his leg. He also says he’s exploring his legal options against the Apple company. „I inhaled A LOT of smoke,” he motivated why a simple phone replacement it’s not OK for him. Apple was also not abble to address his damaged clothing too.

damaged-iPhone
The damaged iPhone

„The employee resurfaced with the phone already packaged and told me that they were going to send it back to the engineering team. The manager then came up to me and said that this is the only way that I could receive a replacement phone.I was given no other option and was told that nothing could be done for me in store if they could not keep the damaged phone. I asked about my clothing and they told me that they could make no promises until the phone was captured. I left one hour before the store closed and unsatisfied with the customer service in store, I took back the damaged phone and returned home,” is the long, detailed story of this consummer.The man just purchased the iPhone XS Max around three weeks prior to the incident. iPhone XS Max  Apple’s highest-end iPhone this year.

Comments