Young woman killed in France by explosion of a cream dispenser


She died of cardiac arrest after the incident, despite medical attention. A whipped cream dispenser works by injecting gas into a metal container, keeping the entire dispenser under high pressure. This was a defective device. During time many accidents linked to cream dispensers were reported., from broken teeth and tinnitus to multiple fractures and, in one case, the loss of an eye. ” I had six broken ribs, and my sternum was broken,” a victim said in 2013.

  Rebecca Burger

One French consumer group has warned readers for years about faulty connectors on the gas capsules, causing them to break. However, such devices were not banned or at least not special rules for security were issued. Rebecca was described herself as “a fitness, travel, and fashion enthusiast.” She was a beautiful woman who had some 55,000 Facebook fans and 154,000 followers on Instagram. The death of Burger was met with thousands of condolence messages. “Terrible news as something that sells for use in kitchen can be so lethal!” one of them added.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here